The Gentleman’s Movement’s purpose is to provide a place for like minded men to share their collective wisdom and experiences on Facebook and Twitter We we seek to redefine what masculinity can be: one of service, humility, generosity and chivalry. This is based on four principals: Love, Justice, Wisdom & Power. With varied voices and backgrounds, the goal is to help each other be better single men, husbands, fathers, sons and brothers. Join us by following us on Twitter and by using the hashtag #TGM to share your wisdom with us on how men can develop Character AND Style from the inside out.
Welcome to the Transformed Male.
The true indicator of elegance is the way we act each and every day. Our personalities are like clothing, and what we do everyday lends itself to our improving our "look" or not. Style is Internal. There are a lot of blogs that focus on clothing and trends. My intent is to hopefully have you to think about the need for all of us to do what I call "Internal Styling," or little tweaks and adjustments along the way to transform us into a refined version of ourselves, a little more conscious of our motives and manners. Putting together a meticulous outfit, a crisp shirt, a sharp tie, a fashionable pair of shoes will make us appear genteel, but what good is a new suit, if the man inside is rotten?
- Transformations: Are You Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent? .
- Monday Motivations: Vertical Thinking .
- Transformations: The Gentleman Is D.E.A.D? (A Rebuttal) .
- Transformations: Blog Awards .
- Fashion Friday: The 7 Habits Of Stylish People .
- Monday Motivations: Fake Fashion, True Trendsetting .
- Monday Motivations: Responding to “Black Male Anger” .
- Fashion Friday: The Resurgence of the Modern Renaissance Man .
- Transformorming Tragedies, Tribulations and Trayvon .
- Monday Motivations: “No Makeup” Today .
- TheStyleGent: Thankbyou so much for reading our little blog we a...
- Fast And Furious 6 Full Movie: Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this sit...
- mommy: I think you are the greatest ever but then I am ve...
- Monday Motivations: A Gentleman’s Guide To Cool | The Transformed Male: […] it has to happen organically and for som...
- TheStyleGent: Thank you Jen. It's so easy to get caught up in th...
- 10 Style Rules To Live By – Ten Timeless Fashion Guidelines For Men rbl.ms/1fpgTbn via @Rebelmouse [Transform yourself.] 1 week ago
- 9 Things Men Can Do to Change Themselves and the World ht.ly/kFvyq via @GoodMenProject [Transform yourself.] 2 weeks ago
- Handy Chart Tells You If You're a 'Real Man' or Not via @GoodMenProject bit.ly/1b54dsR "Now let’s all human up and be folks." [Transform yourself.] 1 month ago
- "Sweaty Eye Syndrome" is okay and other lessons via @GoodMenProject goodmenproject.com/featured-conte… [Transform yourself.] 2 months ago