The Gentleman’s Movement’s purpose is to provide a place for like minded men to share their collective wisdom and experiences on Facebook and Twitter We we seek to redefine what masculinity can be: one of service, humility, generosity and chivalry. This is based on four principals: Love, Justice, Wisdom & Power. With varied voices and backgrounds, the goal is to help each other be better single men, husbands, fathers, sons and brothers. Join us by following us on Twitter and by using the hashtag #TGM to share your wisdom with us on how men can develop Character AND Style from the inside out.
Welcome to the Transformed Male.
The true indicator of elegance is the way we act each and every day. Our personalities are like clothing, and what we do everyday lends itself to our improving our "look" or not. Style is Internal. There are a lot of blogs that focus on clothing and trends. My intent is to hopefully have you to think about the need for all of us to do what I call "Internal Styling," or little tweaks and adjustments along the way to transform us into a refined version of ourselves, a little more conscious of our motives and manners. Putting together a meticulous outfit, a crisp shirt, a sharp tie, a fashionable pair of shoes will make us appear genteel, but what good is a new suit, if the man inside is rotten?
- Transformations: Are You Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent? .
- Transformations: Vertical Thinking .
- Transformations: The Gentleman Is D.E.A.D? (A Rebuttal) .
- Monday Motivations: The Art Of Dressing Internally .
- Transformations: Beauty Is Her Name .
- Monday Motivations: Encouraging Boys, Men and Mentors .
- The Peacock Effect | Redefining The Middle-Aged Man .
- Monday Motivations: “Never Try to Be Better Than Everyone Else” .
- Fashion Friday: Style As A Meditation .
- Monday Motivations: The Blessings of Fatherhood .
- Are You Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent? — The Good Men Project: […] a hero because he understands the proper...
- Iron Man 3: How Fathers Create Their Sons In Their Own Image | Raising Great Men™: [...] II: The Blueprint of a Man by The Style [......
- Fashion Friday: Style As A Meditation | The Transformed Male: [...] recently did a post on The 7 Habits of Sylis...
- jasllegend: YES, it does take a while to develop the craft. Ni...
- TheStyleGent: I appreciate your comment. Thanks for reading. Eve...
- "Sons are not put on this earth to help us accomplish the things we wanted for ourselves." — via @GoodMenProject bit.ly/1a3RO3R [Transform yourself.] 21 hours ago
- Great article. RT @GoodMenProject: How to talk to your daughter about beauty: ht.ly/lc2qv [Transform yourself.] 1 day ago
- Can Chivalry and Feminism coexist? fb.me/2wk89Ezz7 [Transform yourself.] 1 day ago
- Raising A Servant Leader via @raisinggreatmen bit.ly/WzcUFw #men #boys #mentors [Transform yourself.] 1 day ago